Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Welcome to my Blog

Hello everyone, my name is Abby Brown and I'm excited to share this educational journey with you!

I'm a full-time barista and I love my job! Enjoying your job/career is something I find very important; if you don't enjoy what you do a big part of your life will be miserable. I spend most of my free time babysitting and dog sitting. When I have "real" free time I enjoy watching or playing any sports, I am VERY competitive at anything you put in front of me. I love soccer and throwing shot put. Before I started throwing shot put I did not know a person could enjoy throwing an inanimate object so much, and now I literally dream about it. I collect rare coins and I also have a slowly growing collection of football cards. This summer I am expanding another hobby of mine, photography. I will be running a Photo Couch, which is similar to a photo booth, that is a part of my brother's photography company.

I am blessed to say that one of my favorite hobbies is being incorporated into my career, helping people! I love children and I love helping people, so naturally I am drawn into teaching. While in high school I was able to take classes that had me tutoring and assist teaching in both elementary and high school Special Education classrooms. Since taking those classes Special Education has become a passion of mine. I want to be a teacher provides kids with a fun and nurturing learning place. I want to set a goal for all of my students, surpass that goal, and keep setting new ones. I am a strong believer that students with specials needs will only succeed if they are pushed past the educational limits they are given.

Thank you for taking time to read my Blog, I look forward to Blogging with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment