Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Prezi

My Prezi was made as a welcoming gesture to my students and their parents of my K-3 Special Education class. Most of the information is about what to expect from me and the curriculum for the upcoming year. Included is a little information about my personal life as well. Information includes what we will be learning, my experience in the classroom, and why Special Education is important.

This was not my first time using Prezi, although I still had some trouble in the beginning because of the computer format I was using. Once I switched computers it was smooth sailing. I really enjoy using Prezi and can see myself using it for lessons. I feel like it is something students would enjoy too. It seems to be a great combination of professional and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment