Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pinterest in the Classroom

1. I'm familiar with Pinterest in my personal life but I never really considered the way educators can use it as a tool. 2. As a teacher I would like to use my Pinterest as a tool for parents of my students. Parents can get on my Pinterest and find activities that they can do at home to improve their children's learning. 3. A strength of Pinterest is being able to group things into boards. I also love that you can take information from almost any website and pin it to a board. Instead of bookmarking several websites or taking notes its all in one spot. 4. A downfall of Pinterest is that sometimes when you click the pin it does not take you to a direct website. 5. I personally love Pinterest! I think it is a great tool for organizing thoughts and plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment